Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Hiatus

It's been nearly a month since I posted anything. For part of that time I was on vacation sans internet access, but I must confess as well to a bit of ennui. No one except Left Coast Rob seemed even to notice, so it didn't seem all that important. And besides, the news is so unrelentingly depressing that it's hard even to think about it much, let alone write about it.

But, Billy Bob seems now to have access again, so I transferred the last four days of Billy Bob's Bulletins I did (June 12 to 16) back here from the alternative site I had set up and decided to get my sorry ass back in gear again.

Just to work slowly back into it, here are some cartoons I have seen over the past few days that made me smile:













Also, I think the cover of this week's Economist is a hoot:

No comments: